We operate in compliance with State of NV health guidelines and Governor Sisolak’s latest directives in response to COVID-19. It is our goal to keep you and our team safe and healthy, and our doors open.
What we are doing at Piazza:
- We are operating at reduced capacity to allow for social distancing and a safe dining experience. This applies to indoor and outdoor areas, and may create limited seating.
- We do daily temperature checks on all staff. Our team members do not work if they feel unwell.
- Our team wears masks for their protection and yours, wash their hands frequently and use hand sanitizer.
- Our tables and chairs are sanitized between each use; other hard surfaces are sanitized frequently throughout the day and evening.
- We have substituted paper napkins, and place settings are prepared in advance and placed on the tables once you are seated; anything left unused by previous diners is disposed of or sanitized, as appropriate.
- Single serving condiments are used when possible. All other condiments are disinfected between use. Please let us know if we can provide something to enhance your meal.
- Other operational changes have been made, added or eliminated in order to comply with the new regulations and directives. If there is something we can do better, please let us know . . . this is new to all of us!
We ask that you help us keep yourself, our team and fellow diners safe with the following:
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home and visit us when you are better.
- Please notify an employee that your party has arrived. Do not seat yourself – wait to be seated. Be patient with us, we have limited seats due to social distance guidelines.
- Please do not congregate in close proximity to others that are not in your party. . . send one of your party to notify us, then wait outside until we call you to be seated.
- Please maintain social distancing whether indoors or out.
- If you must sneeze or cough, please do so into your elbow or a tissue.
- If you are unable to wash your hands before joining us, please use the sanitizer we have provided.
- If you are not actively eating or drinking, please wear your mask. If you don’t have a mask available, please ask us and we will provide one to you.
- An inherent risk of exposure to Covid 19 exists in any public place where people gather. By visiting Piazza, you voluntarily assume all risks related to possible exposure to Covid 19.
- Please wear your mask until you are seated at your table and are eating/drinking, as per Gov. Sisolak’s order.